BOOKED! Most recent success stories! This could be YOU!
More Student Success Stories
- Ruthie books School of Rock On BROADWAY!!
- Collin books Charlie in the National Tour of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
- Amelia and Lauren get callbacks for Plays headed to Broadway!
- Lauren gets called back for the tours of A Christmas Story AND Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Charlotte lands Patrice in 13 at the Frenchwoods Festival of the Performing Arts
- Alexa lands Annie at the Wick Theatre
- Amelia gets cast as Jane Banks in Mary Poppins at the Frenchwoods Festival of the Performing Arts
- Mylee is called back for the first production of Pamela's First Musical
- Ally books the lead role of Emma in Yo, Vikings!
- Chaise is cast in High School Musical Jr. at A Class Act
- Chaise is freelancing with a commercial agent!
- Charlotte is accepted into the Professional Performing Arts School AND La Guardia High School for the Performing Arts!
- Lauren nails her meeting and gets representation from Nancy Carson with Carson/Adler agency
"We are so grateful to have found Anne Chamberlain for our son's Vocal Teacher three years ago. Anne is not only extremely talented and professional but she is loving and encouraging beyond our expectations! Anne is not only our son's Vocal Teacher, she is a friend. She is enthusiastic, passionate and supportive. Anne truly loves what she does and it shows. Our son has learned confidence, vocal technique, corrections, etc., from Anne and he is only getting better with her teaching style. She has successfully prepared our son for many auditions and performances in Musical Theater and we happily look forward to Nick's future with Anne."
"Anne has been a gift to my daughter. She has inspired her to find her true voice in singing and performing. She has a true talent for teaching children and draws out their best work while making it fun. It has been an honor to have Anne in our “family” and have our daughter experience her kindness, encouragement and creativity."
"My daughter Heather, 13, has been taking singing lessons from Anne Chamberlain for 4 years. It's hard to believe that the shy little girl who had her first lesson is now the musical lead in countless shows and possesses a self confidence that can only come from being trained by someone who truly cares about her students. Anne loves music and it shows in every lesson. I could not be happier that Heather's musical talents were brought to the forefront through her lessons with Anne!"
"So thankful for everything that you've taught me. You've made me accomplish so much along the years. I've learned that I can do things with my voice that I never thought I would've been able to do and its all thanks to you, for not letting me give up and encouraging me every step of the way. Thank you for sharing everything that you know with me!"